Stocaficada du Pays Nicois-
- Desalt the cod under cold, running water for 48 hours.
- Prepare the garnishing: cut the olives (from Nice), tomatoes, and fennel into dice and stew in olive oil.
- Blanch the baby leek and sweat them. Cut the cod into fillets into long stripes. Soak them in the fish soup.
- Place the fish on 4 plates in form of a star. Add the stewed leek, rolled as spirals, in the middle. Keep them warm.
- Reduce the cod cooking. Incorporate the dice from the stewed fennel, tomatoes and olives. Bring it to boil. Bind it, off the flame, with the rusty sauce. Adjust the seasoning. Cover the cod fillets with the sauce.
- Decorate with dill and a prawn tale.