Duck Fillet with Honey and Raspberry Vinegar
Duck Fillet with Honey and Raspberry Vinegar-
- Lightly remove the magret skin off. Season from both sides.
- Cook the magret in a hot pan, skin side first.
- Cook each side for 5-7 minutes on a small flame. Let it rest aside, off the flame.
- Pour honey and raspberry vinegar in a saucepan.
- Let it cook, quivering, for 5 minutes.
- Add the duck stock and let it cook (quiver) for another 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the magret in thin slices and place it, in form of rose petals, in the middle of the hot serving dishes.
- Cover it with some sauce and decorate with a piece of chervil.