Crayfish and Prawn Salad with Butterbeans
Crayfish and Prawn Salad with Butterbeans-
- Start by preparing the crayfish. Cook in a court-bouillon with the inredients for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the court-bouillon and decorticate them.
- Parallel to this, cook the butterbeans with a bouquet mixed greens for 45 minutes.
- Drain. Season with mayonnaise, shallots and hacked chive.
- Put a round tomato slice in the middle of the serving dish and the butterbeans on top of it.
- Place one crayfish on top of the butterbeans. Pour the sauce with the crayfish tales around it.
- At the very end, put the prawn tales in a pan with olive oil. Heat strongly. Place them on the serving dish and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve warm.