Seafood pot-au-feu with Vegetables
Seafood pot-au-feu with Vegetables-
- Slice the sole fillets in half, cut the 4 bass pieces into fillets, clean and prepare the scallops and prawn. Put the tomatoes for 10 seconds into boiling water. Take them back out and refresh them in cool, icy water. Then, pull off the skin with ease.
- Cut them into quarters, remove the seeds with a knife and put the tomato leafs on a plate with olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme and laurel. Put the tomatoes in a stove at 195 degrees F for about 4 hours to obtain preserved tomatoes.
- Put the fish fumet (stock) in a saucepan. Add salt, pepper, anise, olive oil, thyme and laurel. Let the whole boil and add the zucchini, fennel, carrots, and Paris mushrooms.
- Once cooked, take out the vegetables and put the bass, the sole, the scallops and the prawns inside. When the fish is almost cooked, put the vegetables back inside as well as the preserved tomato leafs.
- For the presentation, put the fish and the vegetables pell-mell in a concave dish.
- Just before pouring the bouillon, add a bit of lemon juice and adjust the seasoning.