- Mix the sugar with the egg yolk using a beater. Add eggs and sugar, until you obtain a nice, unctuous cream.
- Add the mascarpone and mix gently, with the beater.
- The cream is ready when it is homogeneous and smooth.
- Beat the egg whites to snow to give a certain lightness to your tiramisu. Incorporate it to the cream above. Add 1.4 tbsp. Italian Marsala wine.
- Break the cookies in half and soak them in an Espresso coffee. Store cold.
- Pour the cream over it and sprinkle with cocoa. On top of it you can nicely decorate with chocolate, for example a gondola.