Grilled Prawn in Primavera Vapor
Grilled Prawn in Primavera Vapor-
- Castrate the prawn by withdrawing the black gut with a pointed knife. Reserve four prawns for later and put them aside. Prepare the others by separating the head from the tale, leaving the last two rings and last fin.
- Boil down half of the vegetable bouillon. Add 20 crushed prawn heads and the whey. Boil down again half of it, add the primavera roots, take it off the flame and cover it. Let it brew for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir and put it in the Chinese tin-plate.
- Adjust the seasoning, add butter and milk, and blend so that it emulsifies well.
- You should obtain 8 soup spoons sauce. Add a tip of sugar, if you find it too acid.
- Cook the prawn tales one minute on each side. Then, distribute them on the grille of your vapor cook.
- Fill the basin of the vapor cook with 1/6 boiling water, in which you add some salt and about one good spoon of the hacked primavera roots.
- Put the grill on top of it. Then, cover with the primavera reduction, add 5 primavera flowers, cover it and put it in the oven for two minutes. Then, it's ready to be served!