Langoustine Rotie Aux Amandes a lá Creme de Pistache
Langoustine Rotie Aux Amandes a lá Creme de Pistache-
- Prepare a pistachio cream. Smoothly mix the crushed pistachios with some prawn fumet and cream.
- Decorticate and season the prawn. Keep the carcasses for the decoration. Glaze the prawn with yolk and cover them with the ground almonds.
- Cook in clarified butter in a hot pan. About 1 minute from each side. The almonds must be gold-colored.
- Prune the tomatoes for 1 minute in boiling water. Cut them into diamond-shapes and saute in butter.
- Place some ground pistachios on the outer edge of the serving dish. Pour the pistachio cream in the middle of the dish and lay the prawn on top of it.
- Decorate with a nice prawn carcass, some tomato diamonds for the color, a drop of pistachio oil and, to finish this dish, a green herb or grass.