Zeeland oysters a la rose
Zeeland oysters a la rose-
- Remove the oysters from the shell and rinse them.
- Filter their water to avoid all the little pieces that might be left from the opening.
- Recover the juice. Add vinegar, ginger syrup, olive oil and paprika.
- Reheat the oysters very lightly as well as the seasoning, but very short only. Then, add the pepper.
- In the meanwhile, place the algae on the serving dish with salt to conserve their firmness.
- Then, lay the preheated oyster shells on the dish.
- Now, put the oysters again in the shells.
- Finally, cover with vinaigrette and sprinkle with some chive.