Zeeland Lobster Salad
Zeeland Lobster Salad-
- Cook the Zeeland lobster for 7-8 minutes.
- Cut it into slices. Remove the intestine and withdraw the stony bag from the head. Then, cut the tale into escallops.
- Prepare a seasoning with olive oil, garlic, coriander, Xeres vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Then, add the minced herbs.
- Soak the salads in the seasoning and add some salt and pepper, then corn salad, artichoke and the green asparagus.
- Place it on a serving dish. Sprinkle with chive.
- Then, add a mix of allspice, basil and cress.
- First, place the salad and the vegetables nicely in the middle of the dish, then lay the lobster nicely on the dish: first the tweezers, then the body and finally its meat. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Prepare the China truffle with some truffle oil, salt and pepper. Decorate the dish with this composition.